The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Friday 10 February 2012

Little Green Things

Our site supervisor rang this morning to discuss a few things with me and I'd only just walked in the door after doing school drop off. Why is it that when you have your hands full the phone always ring? At the time of taking the call I was breastfeeding Quinlan, getting Viveca some grapes out of the fridge while waiting for my cup of tea to re-heat in the microwave. Mark gave me the run down of what would be happening time wise with the house (couldn't take notes as I was breastfeeding) and then he wanted my thoughts on the door in the linen cupboard. After a couple of changes were agreed to I was then asked to print of the variation form, sign it, scan it and then email it back to Mark prior to lunchtime. Well I got onto it right away, sent it back by 9.30am and then I re-heated my cup of tea AGAIN.

After dropping Caelan off at school I'd called into the block just to see if anything else had happened since Christian had finished. I found some green topped wooden peg's that had been hammered into the ground to measure out were the house would site on the block. I've included a picture can you see my green topped sticks????

If you found three give yourself a pat on the back. If you can't see them (sorry about the photo quality) here is a close up....
I'm a little worried now with the size of the house, it doesn't look like the trampoline that Grandma got for Christmas is going to fit. I'm sure it will, fingers crossed that the kids get some backyard to play on.

Enjoy your weekend. We have lots to do but we will be catching up with family to celebrate 3 birthdays (8th, 12th & 16th) with Hudson's to celebrate on the 19th.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment