The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Returning from my blog holiday

I've had 2 months off from my blog, unfortunately I didn't get half of the stuff done that I'd planned on doing. So with spring upon us I've made a new list of jobs I want to get started, I'll be able to do some projects during the school holidays and that I will find the pieces of furniture I want at a responsible price.
 
The first area I'm going to be working on is the study. I've drawn up a plan, I'm in the process of trying to locate a few pieces of furniture and I think I've got the colour combination sorted. So I'm hoping to get a few items, this will allow me to get a start on a few of the projects this weekend and I will hopefully have a few projects to share with you.
 
 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment