The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Monday 3 December 2012

I'm over at Estylo Jewelry today.

 
I have some exciting news, my little kid's necklaces and bracelets are been featured on Sandra's blog Estylo Jewelry. Sandra has a series running that will show you interesting DIY crafts that you can do to create some fabulous handmade gifts for your loved ones, neighbours, friends, the kid's teacher and the list goes on. So drop in to Estylo Jewelry, have a look at her beautiful jewelry and show Sandra some love.
 
 
I'd like to thank Sandra for featuring my necklaces and bracelets that I made with my daughters a few months ago. The girls still play with them and I'm pleased to say that the elastic hasn't broken or caused any problems. Both Mackenna and Viveca love wearing their special pieces to church and Mackenna loves to tell everyone that she made the necklace with her mummy.
 
When I started blogging I never thought that someone would invite me to share a project on their blog so I am feeling very happy today. I will be back tomorrow with another fabulous recipe in the Try Something New Tuesday series and this one will be great to use during the Christmas holiday season. See you tomorrow.
 
 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment