The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Under the weather. . .

Welcome to Tuesday. I know that you are all expecting to see a wonderful recipe today in my Try Something New Tuesday series but I won't be posting anything for the rest of the week. I have come down with something and with looking after the children I'm taking the time off to recover and hopeful not pass it onto anyone else.
 
I'm hoping to be back on Monday 29th with something to share. I'm also hoping that I'm feeling a lot better by the weekend so that I can make next weeks Try Something New recipe. If you love chocolate, potato chips and sweets then you're going to love what I have for you next week.
 
So enjoy the rest of your week, stay healthy and have fun. I will be trying to get healthy, not pass this onto anyone else in the family and make the kid's happy. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.
 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment